Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dreidel, Dreidel What Do You See? I See a Freebie Waiting for Me!

    Are you looking fro some fun free Hanukkah  activities to add to your December Holidays around the World? I have found several for you to check out. The first one is Activity Village, which you can visit by clicking on the image below. There are some crafts, activities, and puzzles that your students may enjoy doing.
If you are looking for some games, activities and recipes  you might want to check out .Apples4theTeacher.
One more website that you may like to check out  has several links to lots of free resources . Just click on the picture below.
I decided to make a special K-1 Symbols of Hanukkah packet a few days ago and at the last minute I added a Dreidel Poem and Headband with the Templates for the Hebrew Letters and Driedel that students can color. Then they can wear them when they are reading the poem. You can see the picture of the poem and headband templates at the top of this post. I decided to make it a freebie so all you have to do is click on it to download your free copy. If you would like to check out my new K-1 Packet that includes 2 Shared Reading books including "Latke, Latke What do you see?, 4 make and take books at the K-1 Levels, Picture/Word Cards, 2 Writing Activities and the activity above just click on the image below to read the description and download a preview.
With the holiday break just a few weeks away I hope you will find some great freebies from this post.
Thanks for all yo do to make a difference for your students.
Freebie Fridays






What December holidays do you teach in your classroom?

5 comments:

  1. You are so talented!! Love the thought, creative and effort you put into your work! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much DeAnne. I learned a lot from you my friend.
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Arlene!!! Great freebies! I pinned them for ya.

    ReplyDelete