Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Great Way to help the relief efforts in Moore, Oklahoma

                      
There are no words to express my sadness over the devastation and lives lost in Moore, Ok. I have donated my Spring has Sprung Poetry, Plays and Writing Unit for Grades 1-2 to Teachers Notebook in hopes that teachers will purchase bundles worth over $1,000. to help the relief effort in Moore, OK. Just click on the image above and find out how can you be a part of the effort. Every donation and every sale counts!!!! Teachers are the most giving people I know so I hope you will join me in this endeavor as the people of  Moore try to recover and heal from this tragedy.
Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students. I hope each and every one of my followers and views has a happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment