Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's Vacation Time- A Little Gift While I'm Away

I hope when you see this I will be in Alaska and enjoying the most beautiful scenery. After being away for 6 years we are finally headed back for a wonderful vacation and connecting with lots of wonderful friends that we made over the ten years we were there. I hope that I will have some beautiful pictures to share with you when I return.

I will be taking a break from FB and Blogging and not taking my laptop. Not even sure there is cell service everywhere we will be. I hope you are all taking a break from your everyday routines to stop and smell the roses. I would love to hear how you are spending your summer vacation.

While I'm gone here's a fun poem for the beginning of the school year. It was part of my September Poetry Unit which I hope to revise when I return. Click Here if you would like to check it out.

Just click on the Poem to download your free copy. Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





How are you spending your summer vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment