Thursday, July 3, 2014

LMN Tree is Having a July 4th Sale!

In honor of Independence Day, I'm having a sale. Everything in My TpT store will be 20% off from July 4th through July 6th. It's a great time to stock up on Back to School items. Just click on the image above to check out my store. I've just revised my 2 BTS packets for the 1st 2 weeks of school.
This is my K-1 packet
Here's my Grade 2-4 packet

There are still 2 days left to enter Tabitha's 1,000 follower giveaway to win $10.00 worth of my products along with nine other bloggers worth $100! You could possibly win all 10 bundles worth a $1,000 Shopping Spree. Just click HERE to check it out and enter. 

I'm looking forward to spending the holiday with my family and friends. Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July holiday! For those of you in the path of Hurricane Arthur, stay safe. My thoughts are with you. 

Don't forget to check out all my new Pinterest Boards by clicking HERE. Would love to have you follow. Here are my latest and most popular boards.

Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment