Sunday, November 2, 2014

Early Bird Fall Special and Freebie

Did you get up early today? Even though I stayed up really late last night I got up really early and decided to have an Early Bird Fall Fluency Special Sale today. My Fall Fluency Activities Packet will be 50% today only. ( This product is now $2.00 off the original price until November 9th) It is jammed packed with 114 pages of great fluency activities and assessments. It is great for RTI and ESL students, too. It starts with word fluency activities and assessments as you can see below.
Then phrase and sentence fluency and assessments. 
Then finally Fluency Cards, Poems, 1st and 2nd Grade Reading Texts, and Readers Theater Scripts and Assessments.
Just click on the image below to check it out and get a free activity with the download.
If you would like to read more about my Fall Fluency Packet just click HERE.
Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students. 

Don't forget to checkout all my new Pinterest Boards. Just click HERE.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: