Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Special "Thank You" Freebies

If you follow Teachers Pay Teachers on FB you saw my milestone freebie this week of "The Symbols of Valentines Day Readers Theater" Packet. (Grades 2-3) If you haven't seen it or had the chance to download it, please click on the image below. It will only be free til Saturday, November 29th. I hope you will leave some Sweet feedback.
It was difficult to choose what product to make free especially since I make products for grades K-3. So just for my blog followers and viewers I decided to make a K-1 product free through this Saturday, too. It's my "At the Playground: Reading, Writing, and Literacy Unit"  It includes a Shared Reading Book, Guided Reading Books, Writing Activities and more. I hope that you will leave sweet feedback as well.
Most of you know that I don't like to do Rafflecopters and ask people to follow my TPT store or follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, or my blog in order to win a giveaway. If it wasn't for all of you that follow me and purchase my products I would never have reached any milestone. I am truly grateful to each and everyone of you. I think I've only done one but have donated products to other people's giveaways. I hope that if you really like my products you will consider following my TPT store or Pinterest, FB, or my blog.

Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and take time with your families and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment