Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Days of Christmas-Teacher Style Linky Party

I love this time of year and am joining my friend DeAnne over at First Grade and Fabulous in bringing you some December holiday cheer. We all want to make your days leading up to the holidays a little merrier with some special treats.

Today I want to share with you my December Holidays Edition of "Don't Get Skunked." If you haven't tired any of my "Don't Get Skunked" Games here is your chance. By the way it's a great game for building fluency. It begins with a Word Wall to help students with all the words in the game.
There are Game Skunk Cards and Red X Skunks for the "I Didn't Get Skunked "Hat.

Then there are the Word Cards like the one below.
Finally the Funky, Skunky Award.
Just click on the image below to download your free Holiday Fluency Game.
Hope it brings you some holiday cheer. Don't forget to check all the wonderful gifts at First Grade and Fabulous.
Don't for get to check out all my new Pinterest boards. Just click HERE.

Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Love this game! <3 you friend!!
    Thanks for linking up and sharing your talent, time and resources!

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete