Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday Sale on TpT

Are you ready for February? How about a Super Bowl Sale to start off the month? Everything in my TpT store will be 20% off all day today. Here's your chance to save on all your February themed activities starting with Groundhog Day. I have 3 Valentine's Day units: The Symbols of Valentine's Day Reader's Theater, Valentines Writing Activities, and my newest product: Valentines Reading and Writing Unit. Of course there is also Presidents' Day and Black History Month.  If you are looking for a poetry unit with poems about all these holidays then check out my February Poems Unit. There are lots of other thematic units for winter and March!

Whether you like football or like the watch the commercials, have a great Super Bowl Sunday. I'm headed to a party for some food, friendship, and football. Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment