Guess what day it is? Although today is not Hump Day I'm letting you know that TpT is having it's first big sale of 2015.
TpT is honoring teachers with their Teachers are Heroes Sale starting this Wednesday, February 25th. Everything in my store will be 20% both Wednesday and Thursday but don't forget to use the PROMO CODE: HEROES at check out to get an additional 8% and save a total of 28%!! Don't forget to leave feedback on your purchases to earn TpT credits that you can also use at checkout.
Although I am retired, I began volunteering in January in my grandson's 4th grade class. He came home one day and told me that there were two new Korean girls in his class that didn't speak English. I immediately offered my help and have been working with them plus another 4th grader. It's the first time that I have been back in the classroom in quite awhile. I see first hand how hard teachers work and how many hats they juggle all day. You are truly HEROES, dedicating your lives to make a difference for your students. In this new era of accountability and high stakes testing you need to hear administrators, parents, and community members say how much you are appreciated. You are all truly my heroes and thank you so much for all you do each and every day.
I also want to say "Thank you" to all of you who follow me, purchased my products, and left such wonderful feedback. I have spent most of 2014 revising so many of my products and I can't begin to tell you how much your feedback has meant to me. Hopefully this year I will be able to create more quality units as well as some Freebies for your classrooms.
Here are 2 freebies from my store that you might like for your March activities.
If you are looking for some materials to teach about the Iditarod you may want to check out these.
Here are more March units: March Poems and St. Patrick's Day
Just in case your are thinking ahead to Spring here are a few you may want to check out.
Would love to have you follow me on Pinterest. Just click HERE to check out all my boards.
Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students. I truly appreciate each and every one of you.